Sunday, March 6

dreams and lies


Bungalow 8 should change their number to 9. Dante would have wanted them to.

I tried to dance, ended up sleeping in the corner couches instead. Acid and wine doesn't mix well.
Next to me a beautiful girl sat crying, mascara all over her pale skin. Like two rivers finding their way through a desert. When I kissed her she didn't object nor did she really get involved. Passive aggressive. I kissed her again, tasted her salty drops of salvation but she remained indifferent to weither or not I was there.

Later, I crawl down between cold sheets. Naked and alone.

- So I just sit here she asks
- Yes, untill I fall a sleep. There's money on the table.

I slept like a newborn baby.

5 comments:

julianne. said...

youre beautiful.<3

margg. said...

love, you.

Tabs A. Geek said...

So beautiful.

Christopher said...

I'm in love with that first line.

Karoline Kalvø said...

Gorgeous. Love your blog.

Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot.
Karoline Kalvo