Tuesday, September 22

In a mist of dreams

Take a chance and step outside
Lose some sleep and say you tried
Meet frustration face to face
A point of view creates more waves.
- Joy division

I had a hard time falling a sleep last night, like very night spent alone in this creepy seven room apartment whos walls apears to be speaking after 11pm. So I reached for my emergency stash which has been prescribed to me by mothers lover Tom, a plastic surgeon, and swallowed down two Tramadols with half a bottle of red wine (Barolo 1990). After that it's all blank.

Woke up ten minuts ago, drinking my morning wine and having a cigarette in the library - mother would have freaked but doesn't all great writers smoke?
So the books expect some cigarettes every once in a while, non?

Tramadol effects your vision, it creates movement where there shouldn't be any. It creates a calm where there was none before.
Tramadol loves you when your mother doesn't.


8 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

I am intrigued! are you going to go??

SaraJ said...

ah Barolo<3

WJ said...

Chicago sounds like a potential adventure!

Susan said...

I love your writing and your blog- thanks for stopping by mine! added you to my blogroll.
x

Unknown said...

your writing is really amazing. feel like its out of a book that i cant put down or belongs as a narration in a good movie.

your sleepless night sounded like mine...minus the pills...just drank red wine. always does the trick

Courtney said...

I don't think I could sleep easily in a 7 room apartment either!

Belle Armed said...

Susan and MariaS: I'm not sayin this just because I'm bloody drunk, but thank you fro the bottom of my heart. Your comment made me smile.

Saraj: Marveluos wine, isn't it?

And Courtney: It's creepy, isn't it?

Kelly: Disapointment as usuall.

WJ: wish i could hade told you about an adventure.. but sadly my normal behaviour kicked in and I bailed...

Panty Buns said...

Not a good sign. You need love, not smoke and Tramadol.