Tuesday, March 2

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh


I have never been in a war where the weapons have been others than words. I have fought many battles with my mother and once or twice with a close friend but it has always come down a heated exchange of words or curses, my body has never really been involved. The only physical violence I know is sexual, but that is only cause I actualy need that to enjoy fucking. I need some punching. I'm not talking about leaving the bedroom broken and bleeding, but a little bruises are in my world only evidence of true passion.

But the last two nights have been spent with the book Fight club and it has actualy made me long for a fight. It says you can swallow a pint of blood before you get sick. . I wonder if that's true.

( It was a long time since I had sex so maybe I'm just going crazy but hey even the Mona Lisa's fallings apart)

15 comments:

michelle_ said...

great post !
thank you dropping by at my blog
visit - follow - comment me
GLISTERS & BLISTERS

Vix said...

Fab and thoughtful words! Love Chuck Palahniuk.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you soon.
Vix
xxx

Heather Taylor said...

Fight Club is an excellent book. Hush, hush, I too enjoy bruises. I spend so much time controlling most aspects of my life, so to not be in charge and let somebody be makes me feel quite blissful.

Lila said...

Oh cheeky bruises ;)
Good to hear you're staying with your dad for a while, maybe you should come to Australia after you're done there! :) then we can drink plum wine and dance all night.
Other than that, hope all is well, lovely xox

SaraJ said...

oh my i need 2 get u a boy.

TMFA said...

It is such a good book indeed!

les jeune fille à les oiseaux said...

Palahniuk is genuis.

Anonymous said...

excellent blog. I concur with les jeune...

rebecca said...

thanks for the comment!
anyway i know what you mean about needing a good physical fight although maybe its just wanting some physical contact which i can totally relate to! x

Susan said...

love your writing.
xoxo

E said...

Do you like the book? It's on my list.

Mom Fashion World said...

Good post, my dear!
Keep up the good work.

apparellel said...

well hello there gorgeous. i need to read that book. i've watched the movie countless times. but books are always better. have you read a book called "your name written on water"? i told kim about it, it is my fave book of all time and i think you might like it. (=;

xxx
t

Joellen said...

Mmmm Invisible Monsters is my favorite book, go Palahniuk! And I admit I can relate with the love for agressiveness in the bedroom ;o)

joellenlove.blogspot.com

PS thank you for the kind words!

Riff Dog said...

Funny you'd talk about a little roughness in a post with a picture of drums. It makes me think of this thing I like to do with drumsticks.