Saturday, March 13

Down the Sunset boulevard



Last night, cocktail party at father figure Franks house ( I guess I should call it home, but that's way to soon) with gorgeus women in tight dresses and diamonds, men in suits and me with feathers in my hair and way to high heels.

Invite some of your friends he said but I really felt like spending the night with adults, pretending to be one myself. Cigars and whiskey, I placed my red satin covered bottom in the library and had a conversation with a fashion magazine editor about Balmain. He has managed to make himself old news in so few years it's almost fantastic in some tragical way. She thought that was clever, and wrote it down. Just wanna take credit for it before I see it somewere in print with another sender behind it.

Mingled and got intoxicated by all the decadence and of course the liquid in my glas which I later dropped - making it turn into a thousand small pieces. Just like my mind. And when I walked out to the kitchen, trying to find someone who would clean it up I saw him. A tall man with dark hair and no wedding ring. Green eyes. Made a cigarette appear from inside my bra and he lit it for me. He didn't change his mind when he realized I was Franks daughter


nor did he object when I let my dress fall to the floor.

18 comments:

apparellel said...

LOVE! (and i don't capitalize). love the ending line. and of course the balmain quote. haha.

xxx
t

Sab said...

Oh you just keep getting better my dear.
Your writing is absolutely lovely <3

Vvv said...

Oh how i love your blog, Belle. Is that your real name?

Riff Dog said...

"make himself old news in so few years it's almost fantastic in some tragical way." is a killer quote. maybe I'll find a way to steal it before the magazine editor.

The F Word Online said...

you have amazing writing. loved the ending line

xx lue

Heather said...

Your presence is such a fascinating addition to the blogging world. :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant. BRILLIANT

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

this blog is a treat

Jade B said...

Oh the adventures you have no matter where you are! <3

Heather Taylor said...

He sounds like a dream.

Unknown said...

your an amazing writer

i felt like i was there

Anonymous said...

be my girlfriend for a night?? Just read your blog to me thats all I ask.

Joellen said...

Love this, sounds glamorous,
I needa go to one of those!

joellenlove.blogspot.com

Romany said...

Very risque. ;)
Haha ok if I see the Balmain quote I will always know it was you.
Sounds like a fun party!
Romany
xx

Wynn Wygal said...

In the words of Paris Hilton, that's hot.

Sophia said...

I LOVE THIS POST.
p.s if that is you in the picture to the right, I envy your beauty

xo, Sophia

Belle Armed said...

Yes Belle is my real name, Vvv.

and Sophia, it sure is me on that photo to the right. Thank you, what a kind thing to say :) <3

maria.medium said...

find ich sehr gut seine seite :)

very good <3