Monday, November 23

I don't care if Monday's blue

I saw her today at a reception
A glass of wine in her hand
I knew she would meet her connection
At her feet was her footloose man
- Rolling Stones


Something isn't right, I've been social for several days in a row now and it has been wearing me out. It takes a lot of strength to put a smile on everyday to go with your dress and heels, especially since I dress in black all day every day. Black and smiles does not go well together.

So I decided to stay in today, although I did attend school like I promised mother to do. And speaking of her, she has not mentioned anything about moving home although Tom is buriedand now long gone. I guess I should have been careful with my wishes...

Any minute now my Foie gras and a bottle of white wine will appear outside my door and from now on I will not utter a single word until the sun rises again.
Enjoy your evening lovers.

8 comments:

AVY said...

Aaaaah, that song! So reminds me of my mother and her days as a star groupie. Not good. You can't always get what you want that is, not Friday I'm in love. I don't think she slept with Robert Smith, but who knows...

vvv said...

Hey little girl. It's called foie gras, not fois gras.

Belle Armed said...

Avy, I love your blog first of all. And the song, it is amazing. Probably my favorit Stones song.

Vvv: You're right of course, I was not very sober when writting this so I guess thats my excuse. Bisous!

Audrey said...

You don't need an excuse for staying in when you got all you need, right? And after some busy nights we do need some time to ourselves. It's life baby, don't wear it out those first years - there are more to come. Bisous

bryna said...

LOVE that song!

battered couture said...

don't you love to hate what mom's do?

daisychain said...

I relate to this post rather a lot x

JOWY said...

awesome pic!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com