Wednesday, December 9

I remember when breakfast did not contain wine and cigarettes

I once was pure and innocent. I don't miss it.

However, do you remember the business man I met at a hotel bar, and later I ditched him on the nigh of our second date? He sent me a bracelet from M by MJ with the cheesy message "Given in love. For protection" on, in Latin of course. I can't help but smile, it's sweet. And stupid. How is it even possible that he remembers my address? and my name for that matter, did I even tell him?

5 comments:

Susan said...

take care, girl.
xoxo

Belle Armed said...

I always do, Susan <3

Tuesday Taylor said...

Maybe switch to grape juice in the morning, hon!

AVY said...

It's always hard to see people embarrass themselves like that. I never understood the pleasure in demeaning yourself for another person.

chauss said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. come visit anytime. :)
xo chauss