Saturday, November 9

blood on white sheets


When the sun came up and with murder in mind drowned the porch with golden mist I remember him leaving me out there. Wobbling inside alone. Returning to the dark lonely hiding place I first found him in. Whores and pills. Tramadol works better after one has orgasmed. 

My steps where shaky and my dress ripped, but I made my way inside without ending up in the pool. With a lit cigarette in one hand and the bible in the other, I stood by his bed until he woke up. Father figure Frank smiled

-Happy halloween my darlingbelle

12 comments:

Lady parisienne said...

nice photo :)

Just said...

It took me quite a few hours, but after reading through all your posts in order, I gotta say it was worth it. I would compare it to a slideshow from the old times, all black and white. An interesting and intriguing slideshow none the less.
Bit of a shame there's a whole gap from 2011 until now. Would love to read those stories.

I wasn't planing on reading them all in one night in the start, guess I got caught up between the scenes and the alcohol.

Looking forward to your next posts.

Love,Just.

P.S. Thank you for "You're the Storm- The Cardigans", I had forgotten how I loved that song

the late phoenix said...

oh, how i've missed your posts!

now, time for my morning routine: orgasm, Bible, not necessarily in that order...

Bathwater said...

Excellent imagery, welcome back.

Holly said...

my boyfriend tells me tramadol is interesting...

Charlottka said...

Great photo! Hello again:)

Katie Parker said...

Just started to read your blog and I love your writing. I'm such a fan of those blogger who use their platform for creative exploration. Really really talented writing! I hope to keep reading www.whips-and-furs.blogspot.co.uk xx

Kelly-Ann Maddox said...

:) So nice to find bloggers who combine their interest in aesthetics/imagery with writing. That's what I'm planning to do now I'm coming back to blogging after a long time away. I love your work.

Tea For Two

MarĂ­a G said...

Great photo ;)


6 del dos
Bloglovin

Maria Bastida said...

Cool!!

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.co.uk/

helen said...

come back x

the late phoenix said...

^ yes, i second this, we need you.